This week has been incredibly busy but i have learned alot. The past two nights my times with the Lord hve been amazing...days at school have been ok. My evenings I am just realizing how much I enjoy being me and having "Amy time" and no one to report to. The last several days amongst my craziness I have just sat and enjoyed the hour long conversations with people...not the surface calls...but the how are you...for real conversations. I read people really well and definitely when I know the person as well as I do...I can read them over the phone....they don't very well like it. But it is nice to get off the phone and just realize we had church right there...listening, ministering to each other...loving each other...
What I am continuing to learn...is I am waiting...not pausing....I am doing life now...but waiting and believing...because in HIS POWER...HIS will will be done.
I continue to learn how blessed I am with real friendships/relationships...no matter the distance. Real community happens anywhere.
I am not a "I told you so" kind of friend and ofcourse I HATE hearing it..but tonight it is ok for me to be told "I told you so."
1 comment:
oh friend...
it was so great hearing you share thursday night. you are amazing and I love watching you trust God through each twist and turn. Always appreciate the people God has placed in your life...both near and far.
B/c in those tough times...He will use them to show how big His love is.
Luv you!!
Post a Comment