Last night, you made me cry and you don't know it.
Today, I realize I miss you and you don't know it.
I am tired of the games and you don't know it.
I am tired of being the friend you want only when you need me and you don't know it.
You can make the maddest (Is that a word?), and you don't know it.
You can make me smile in the same breath that I cry in and you dont know it.
You hurt me and you don't know it.
I know you will always be there. It is all so true and everyone around us knows it but us. I honestly do not think you realize what you do to me or how I feel at all. When will I ever have the guts to tell you or When will I ever have enough and walk away?
Tonight, I do want to tell you all of this and so much more...but will I ever?
1 comment:
All I can say is, wow. My friend, you took the words right out of my mouth. I think when we can stop and say that we love ourselves enough to not "take it anymore" then we are better for it. I love ya...and thanks for being my friend through so many seasons...even those with crazy boys. ha!!
Post a Comment