I am: hopeful
I have: a job I LOVE
I dislike: fake people
I miss: my family/friends in Louisiana
I fear: that I will mess up His Plan
I think: my decision was a good one
I know: My Savior Lives
I have no idea: what tomorrow holds
I want: a phone call ;)
I hope: that I am being fair
I feel: sick
I smell: nothing
I crave: to feel better
I cry: when I am mad, sad, upset, happy...ALL THE TIME!
I search: for my phone
I wonder: will it really work?
I regret: not saying anything before
I love: nights at home in Texas and defintiely Louisiana
I care: students
I always: am clean when folding laundry
I worry: if I am doing the right thing
I am not: perfect
I remember: being picked up from school from Papa Red
I believe: God still reigns
I dance: to the music in my head
I sing: too much
I don’t always: know
I wish: this dream will come true
I listen: nothing on my ride home
I don’t understand: how people tell u one thing but do another
I can usually be found: in Texas
I need: a hug
I forget: the past
I am: Amy, Amosann, Poop for Brains, Ms. Scharf, Scharf, Ames
No comments:
Post a Comment