times like these we ask "Why me, God?" instead of "Why not me, God?" I would be lying to tell you I have not asked the first...but at the same time...I am thankful God has chosen me for this journey. These hard times ad to my story. Is it a journey I would not have chosen to have one of the most precious people to me hurting. But just as my grandmother states to me daily...she has a peace just as we all do. I still believe God is good. He healed her 10 years ago when she was given a 50/50 chance to live thru the night and the doctor never believed then she would walk out of the hospital. Today, we believe HE WILL HEAL her again...just in HIS timing.
Today...we are faced again with God showing off and that is my prayer. I pray that my life could be real and at the same time show that CHRIST IN ME is real. I do not like saying g'bye to my mom and grandparents as they travel for answers...but you know...I am not in charge of this journey. God is still working dialy among all of us teaching each one of us of His faithfulness. He is carrying all of us and has not left us.
So if you are around me and I look out of it, I am having a moment so bare with me...but know in my heart...God is faithful. The human part of me hurts and is crying...but I am resting and praying to a God who listens to all of my cries and hurts.
So, yes, "Why not me, God?" I choose to believe though tonight is tough. God is faithful.
No comments:
Post a Comment