Have you ever been so tired that you couldn't hold your eyes open?
Yes, that is how I was last night. It was horrible! I FINISHED MY ROOM!!! and it was like all energy just left. I was in bed at 8 pm last night with the ringer on silent and lights out at 822!!! I woke up this morning about 8ish wide awake and felt great! Today I had orientation with my students. This morning were my 6th grade babies from last year. I actually was sad this morning to let them go...but it was so good to see most of them! They were precious cause they were so excited to get their schedule and for me to see! They think they are so cool because they aren't 6th graders anymore. Sally actually told me to suck it up because I was so sad. I loved all the hugs! :)
Then my new babies came. The deer in the head lights look from everyone...my beautiful blue shirt and my smile just drew them to me and I had the look that I knew what was going on...to which I didn't! :)
So this weekend I rest as I prepare for the next week o' meetings!
Excited to see what is instore!
Loving BIG with Faith.
me
No comments:
Post a Comment