So I survived day 2 of 6th grade for the third time. It was much easier today than the first. I did wake up and press snooze for an hour this morning. oops! HA! I felt horrible...these dang allergies in Texas. I felt better as the day went on but still so much to do! AGH! Just trying to stay afloat...whatever that means! I came home to take a 2 hour nap before meeting friends for dinner...it was great fun! I had 2 more students almost cry on me today...I tried to nurture them back...some think Iam so funny then some think I am CRAZY! and then they cry! Oops!
I am trying for tomorrow maybe 3 crying? Who knows! Tomorrow I will begin explaining me and then the process of the class. I know I am wierd...I love my life...I love my job...I love math...and I want these kids to have fun with life too!
Loving them BIG!
Amy
1 comment:
i love ya and miss you lots!!
Post a Comment