Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Headaches

So I have been wanting to blog for a while but sometimes I open it and don't do a thing. Tonight I have a terrible headache again. This bad headache #2 in a week that has completely washed me out. I don't like being put down like this.

Funny thing happened today as that cute sub was across the hall again today! But he was married. :( I laugh often out here in Texas because I had the mindset at home...that I could careless what I wear let alone look like. Well I ran into a problem last year with a sub being cute and single....then looked like crap when I went in for a dr appt one time. It was was hilarious to all those who are the closest to me. So today I dressed nice for some reason being crazy with wearing a tie that is big and bold...and walking into school see 3 nice looking men today. 1 married (:(), 1 dating someone but really wierd situation (:/), 1 IDK but no ring. AGH! The life of a single woman!

Today is my Papaw's Birthday! I love this man! Happy Birthday! If you read this...it is your shout out!

If you read this...drop a line...cause I don't know who you are! :)

Still believing, still having faith, still loving...
me

2 comments:

Kelli said...

girl! this is SO true. ha ha. I laugh b/c I have done it too. :)

Anonymous said...

That was FANTASTIC!the life of a single woman is better than your average tv show. The men we want are typically married, in a relationship, content being single and are not looking,not christian, or they are gay! Or, there is always that one guy who says, "you're so wonderful,beautiful,smart,funny. I wish I could meet someone like you!" HELLO!!! Those guys typically come in a two-pac. Unfortunately, their counterpart isn't what you are looking for at all and they want you like they want air to breath! MEN!

I have one additional thing to say: bitter, party of two! No, I know the Lord has someone for us and I'm content with that! :) thanks for brightening my day!