Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend

Wild and crazy! Does my life ever stop? Sometimes I make it. Friday evening after work I
went to the eye doctor to get glasses and got home about 7. Ran into a guy in the parking lot of my apartment complex...he noticed my car and asked my about Young Life so that was way fun! :) So then I came in to watch The Diary of A Mad Black Woman and laughed my head off! Saturday had to get up to go to a YL leader meeting and get ready for Muckfest. I don't think I want pudding, vegetables, fruit, mustard, Ramen noodles...for a long time. And definitely after tomorrow night won't want them ever again! Then I rested some to then go to church last night and then to watch the game at BJ's and hang out with fun girls from my community group. We ate, drank, and played Phase 10!!! when I got home I realized my air was out again...the 4th time this summer! So after I got to sleep late! (What a blessing!) I called the apartment complex to come fix my air. Ran some errands....went to that awful place called walmart. Then hung out with an amazing girl to get our movies back, share life, and just hang out for a few hours. CLEANED!!! It is amazing how dirty an apartment can get when one person lives here! Then tonight I went to watch the Cowboy game with some friends. I am trying to get sick with my crazy allergies but what is new. My Papaw tells me I will always have them.

This week will be CRAZY!!! Tomorrow night I have muckfest with Young LIfe which will be a HUGE food fight!!!, Tuesday I will be home but will be getting my nails done!. Wednesday is Open House to which I dread! and WL leader meeting at my place. Thursday ngiht is community group, Friday night is Wyld Life. Saturday is a Young Life training that I have to go to with all YL new leaders. Saturday night and next Sunday I will CRASH!!!!

Oh so cool God is teaching me about his new mercies every day. how blessed I am. Grace. Forgivness, Love.

OH...and 4th week of school = 10 criers and 1 vomitter.

Loving them BIG!
me

No comments: