Monday, April 13, 2009

Not because I don't have enough to do already!! This just sounds fun and different.
Oh, and because I love you. lol
The first five people to respond to/comment on this post will get something made by me. There are a few caveats to this amazing offer, and strings attached, so please read on…- What I create will be just for you.- There are no guarantees that you will like what I make.- It'll be done this year (2009).- No clues what it's going to be, but it'll be something tangible made in the real world. It might be a fresh batch of cookies. It might be a mix CD. It may be a haiku. I might bake you something. Who knows?-
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange -- although I probably won't.

Here's the fine print:In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.

No comments: