Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 RAndom Things...

Rules: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right corner of the app) then click publish.1. My pajamas never match.2. I only fold clothes when I am clean. I will only put clothes in the washing machine when i am dirty (not right out of the shower) then change them to the dryer when I am clean as well.3. I take a bath/shower before I got to bed so I will be clean when I get in clean sheets. If I go to bed without being clean then I wash my sheets the next day.4. I hated my mom's spaghetti and told her not to cook again...we only use Ragu. She hasn't. I still have yet to figure that out. (I hurt her feelings)5. I hate to read for comprehension but I love to read. I didn't read books in school like I was suppose to.6. Math makes my heart happy. I have wanted to teach Jr High math since I was in jr high. I actually cried in my interview for my first job because I was so passionate about it.7. I love making a different in young people's lives especially junior high kids and girls of any age. This is my passion.8. I miss being dropped off by Mom for school and being picked up by Papa Red. Those were the days when everything was ok.9. My favorite drink is a Strawberry/Coke Icee. (the coldest drink in town)10. I got my license when I was 15 but didn't start driving til I was almost 16.11. My best friend in high school was also named Amy. We were Amy Squared. Though we do not talk often we can pick right back off where we ended.12. My middle name is Mamaw's, Mom's and mine. It stops with me. I hate it. 12. I also do not like my first name because there were so many Amy's growing up that I could never be just Amy. I was always Amy S. (Mom loves the name Amy...and dreamed having a little girl named Amy.)13. My grandparents and parents are my heros.14. I became a Christian when I was 8 and was baptized on Mother's day. I surrendered to the ministry when I was in high school.15. I grew up in the same church that my grandparents met in and my mom grew up in.16. I have wanted to be a teacher since first grade.17. Nobody loves me more than my Papaw. (Nobody can ever love you as much as your family. I've learned that the hard way.)18. I HATE apples and bananas.19. I love to sing but will sing infront of you.20. I have two brothers that are much taller than me! Try 6 feet and growing and 6'5".21. I am on my way to be the next "27 dresses" girl. (I either have too many best friends, can't say no, or they are desperate.)22. I love antiques and crosses.23. Jewelry/Accessories are a HUGE deal to me. You will never see me without some form of jewelry on. Most of jewelry are heirlooms from my family.24. I love M&Ms and Skittles. They will always put a smile on my face.25. My relationship with Jesus is everything to me. I am very blessed to be loved as He loves and know that His grace is sufficient to me.

No comments: