With a very heavy heart I send this email because my boy is hurting so bad. Granny is suffering too and I just feel as if I have dropped the ball somehow. If I wasn't in this wedding this weekend I would just stay here but I can't help God's timing. I know I have not updated you all like I should and I haven't made the caringbridge site either. God really knocked me down when I told a little boy in an electric wheelchair to give me a ride because I didn't feel good. He is like well I don't either my sinuses are messed up. It was like God hit me with two ton brick...Amy...you can walk, you are healthy, you are alive...Why are you complaining! Then seeing My Ira talking to Granny...i just break because I have no reason to complain.
I really have no update. The doctors do not much at all with the tests that they have been doing. We know that Ira will probably have to be in the hospital again to run more tests. The kidney doctor realized his left kidney is almost double the size of his right. His asthma is totally flaring right now to which we thought that is why his chest his hurting (more on that in a minute) and his blood pressure is not steady by any means. He has been complaining all week of his chest hurting and today when I saw him he actually looked good but then not an hour later Granny calls me to tell me his heart is racing and she has called the heart doctor to which he said bring him in immediately. Well she called back an hour later and they were in admissions at a local hospital. :/
I will be goign after school tonight to see him/Granny. Ira was to be baptized this Sunday and he is SO EXCITED!!!! I don't know anymore than this. I have a VERY heavy heart with this...but you know God has healed too many people and proven Himself faithful in too many circumstances. Granny and I talked this morning about God's timing and how it is always right on time
(Ira was my student last year that I just fell in love with. Granny is his grandmother that takes care of him. I am just apart of the family so it is just great and funny to all around us. Ira doesn't listen to many people but will to me. I just took him under my wing last year to which in return Granny adopted me too. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment